Pomoxi is a full spectrum prostate support formula with 11 pure plant botanicals that are science-based and clinically-tested to maintain prostate health and support normal, healthy prostate function.
Each ingredient in Pomoxi has been well-researched for maximum prostate support backed by cell studies, clinical studies, and several human clinical trials on each of its ingredients.
All 11 nutrients have an antioxidant potency that protects prostate cells against free radical damage which accumulates during the aging process. The added benefit of Pomoxi’s nutrients is that they also have antioxidant activity that ranges far beyond the prostate gland.
With the natural synergy of the nutrients in Pomoxi, you can have the peace of mind that you are doing everything you can do to help protect and nourish your prostate gland.
The Pomoxi ingredients are safe, effective, and synergistic to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Pomoxi is formulated specifically for prostate health. When we researched all the botanicals that had prostate health benefits, we chose only the top 11 nutraceuticals by searching through scientific databases that showed the greatest number of clinical studies, and more importantly the largest number of human clinical trials that showed the most undeniable positive benefits on prostate health.
An Arsenal of Potent Ingredients
- Reishi Mushroom Whole Body – A wonderfully healthy mushroom that is incredibly beneficial for your immune system.
- Pomegranate Fruit – This delicious fruit has been used for food and medicine for thousands of years due to its rich combination of vitamins and minerals.
- Broccoli Head – This incredibly healthy, cruciferous vegetable is full of many prostate-supporting compounds.
- Curcumin (Tumeric Root Extract 95% Curcuminoids) – The active element from the turmeric rhizome boasts incredible antioxidant power.
- Grape Seed – Contains potent antioxidants that protect your body from harmful free radicals.
- Quercetin – A polyphenol from the flavonoid group, this nutrient is widely found in many plant-based foods and has antioxidant properties.
- Ginger Root – Nutrients extracted from this Asian spice show potential for protecting the body and the prostate.
- Beta-Sitosterol (from Plant Sterol) – An oil-like compound found in veggies, grains, and nuts that could hold the key to prostate health.
- Green Tea Leaf – The famous beverage full of powerful catechins and polyphenol antioxidants show strong promise to promote prostate health.
- Apigenin (from Chamomile Flower) – A yellow pigment found in many fruits and vegetables known for its ability to support cells.
- Lycopene – Most commonly found in tomatoes, this red pigment has been shown to support prostate health.
Food versus Supplement Intake
The dietary ingredients found in Pomoxi are extracted from plants, i.e., a food, a spice, or an herb. So, the next logical question you might ask is why not eat foods that contain these nutrients?
By all means – eat foods high in these extracts and compounds! Eat healthy! Do both, take Pomoxi and eat a healthy, plant-based diet including fresh fruits and vegetables.
But also remember, Pomoxi contains nutrients that are highly concentrated, and you would have to eat extremely large amounts of plant-based edible foods to get the same amount found in Pomoxi. For, example, Apigenin occurs at about 1% in Chamomile dried flowers.
Furthermore, Grape seed extract is extremely bitter and when was the last time you tried eating the seeds of grapes? Apigenin and lycopene are phytochemicals that can only be obtained in health-relevant amounts through an extraction process from other foods.
In theory, you could get all these nutrients from your diet, especially if you eat a good amount of these foods and phytonutrients as part of your everyday routine. But would they be enough to have any effect that would noticeably impact your prostate health?
The reality: it would be difficult. Improving one’s diet is important, but it may not be enough. Pomoxi provides a simple and effective way to get the nutrients you need for natural prostate support, without the difficulty and added expense of trying to consume all these foods every single day.
Improving the Western Diet
The Mediterranean diet and the standard American diet are at polar-opposites of one another in terms of health. While the Mediterranean diet is high in fish, fruits, vegetables and whole grains, the average American diet is high in sugars, refined carbohydrates, and red meat.
Monounsaturated fats, like olive oil are the primary fat sources in the Mediterranean diet, while Western diets are high in saturated fats. Monounsaturated fats do not raise cholesterol, but saturated fats do.
It is unlikely that you will switch to the Mediterranean diet. Restaurant foods, including Italian restaurant foods, are mainly processed foods that sometimes include olive oil, but rarely use extra virgin olive oil.
The truth is that American and Western diets do not contain enough phytonutrient-rich foods to make any serious impact on prostate health.
In fact, our diets do just the opposite, they impact prostate and cardiovascular health in a negative way.
By taking Pomoxi, a synergistic multi-ingredient formula, you can experience health benefits beyond what you may encounter by improving your diet alone.
Why Take These Ingredients Together?
Purchasing and taking individual supplements found in Pomoxi would be costly and difficult in terms of time and money. Pomoxi is a premier supplement, and although it costs a little more than other supplements, it contains all 11 of these vital ingredients in one formula. The dosages have been carefully researched based on human clinical trials that have shown positive effects on human prostate health.
The dosages for Pomoxi have been carefully explored and that is why we recommend taking Pomoxi three times daily to reach the maximum effective daily dosage levels.
The bottom line is that Pomxoi offers a real bargain in addition to all of its prostate health-promoting benefits.
Food and Nutrient Synergy
Scientific research shows that combining foods, herbs, and other botanical ingredients together can enhance their absorption and availability in your body – far beyond what they would have provided on their own. This studied effect is known as "food synergy." Research also shows that antioxidants – including the ones in Pomoxi, are synergistic in quenching free radicals more effectively.
Multiple nutrients are also more effective when taken together in changing health-related gene expression favorably. This includes genes that increase your own body’s antioxidant enzyme production and sparing glutathione, ascorbate, vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 from being depleted in your cells.
That is why taking a supplement like Pomoxi – one that includes a wide variety of different phytochemicals and herbal compounds – could make a much larger impact than taking any of these ingredients on their very own, even if you consumed them in higher amounts. This synergistic effect is what makes Pomoxi a much more affordable choice for dealing with prostate health naturally rather than buying each and every food, herb, or botanical individually.
Examples of synergy in some of Pomoxi’s ingredients in human trials:
- A blend of green tea, pomegranate, broccoli, and turmeric extract dramatically slowed the rise of PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) in 136 men with an average age of 74.
- A blend of green tea and broccoli extracts sharply lowered the rise in PSA in 22 men over a 22-week study.
Examples of other Pomoxi component synergies:
- Extracts from various parts of the pomegranate plant, when combined, including the juice extract and the peel extract, make the polyphenols more synergistic and more available in your body.
- Studies show that ginger extract, a key ingredient in Pomoxi, has prostate health benefits. 6-gingerol, one of the more active constituent in ginger is poorly available in the body. However, when combined with other ginger actives, including 8-gingerol, 10-gingerol, and 6-shogaol, have synergistic and additive interactions with 6-gingerol, improving the availability and distribution of the ginger components much better than if 6-gingerol was taken alone.
When and Why Should I Take Pomoxi?
To know whether Pomoxi will be right for you and your prostate, consult with your healthcare professional.
Pomoxi is a powerful blend of 11 nutrients that support prostate health through multiple mechanisms of action.
- The Reishi mushroom extract in Pomoxi supports healthy immune function and modulates androgenic hormones for better prostate health.
- The Pomegranate extract in Pomoxi supports prostate health through multiple pathways, including androgen gene expression and inflammatory signaling routes. Its key components are proven clinically available in the body and in the prostate gland.
- Pomegranate extract also reduces the levels of androgen genes. More recently, Pomegranate extract or juice was shown to reduce the production of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Pomoxi’s Broccoli extract contains antioxidants, sulforaphane and other natural compounds that support good prostate health by inducing phase II health-promoting enzymes and the expression of health-related genes.
- Sulforaphane and other Broccoli components lead to the activation of genes involved in cellular defense and survival that are found in prostate cells which leads to better prostate health.
- Pomoxi’s Turmeric extract contains 95% Curcuminoids, mostly Curcumin, along with the natural spectrum of the other active Curcuminoids in the same ratio found in the herb for full spectrum potency.
- Pomoxi’s Grape Seed extract is a more potent antioxidant than pine bark extract and is one the most potent antioxidants known, 20 to 50 times more powerful than Vitamin C or Vitamin E.
- Grape Seed extract lowers growth factors at a 10 times lower dose than Vitamin C in human vascular (artery) cells, a growth factor also found in prostate cells.
- Pomoxi contains Quercetin because it is widely available in the human body and in the prostate gland, where it blocks androgens and lowers PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) to support better prostate health.
- Quercetin lowers PSA in cultures of prostate cells, in animal studies and in human studies. PSA is believed to be a general marker of prostate inflammatory status.
- Ginger is an excellent source of several bioactive phenolics, including non-volatile pungent compounds such as gingerols, paradols, shogaols and gingerones – the phytochemicals present in Ginger work through overlapping mechanisms to present optimal prostate health benefits.
- Beta sitosterol improves healthy urinary function and healthy flow measures without affecting the size of the prostate. The International Prostate Symptom Scores showed a statistically significant improvement in prostate health in men who received Beta sitosterol.
- The Green tea in Pomoxi contains a much higher level of catechins than black tea, particularly EGCG, which has been shown to support prostate health in studies and meta-analyses of studies involving thousands of men.
- Pomoxi contains Apigenin and its prostate health benefits may result from apigenin’s lowering of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which plays signaling roles in cell proliferation and cell death.
- Supplementation with Apigenin is supported by the fact that Americans, on average, consume only 13 milligrams of flavones, including apigenin daily.
- Pomoxi contains Lycopene, stronger than other carotenes in quenching reactive oxygen species associated with aging and degenerative conditions. Lycopene neutralizes singlet oxygen 2.6 times more potently than beta-carotene and is ten times more powerful than vitamin E.